Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Seasons Change

Welcome to my photo blog. This month I've put together a few fall shots and mixed them with a few wintery scenes. 


Serenity

Watercolor and a Line

Nibble


Emulation


Drifter

On Golden Pond


Mears Park

Stranger in the Night--Dark Alley in Saint Paul

One-Eighty East Kellogg

That's all from the road. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. The first and the last are my favorites. In the first I like how the dock brings perspective to the mirror image of the tree line; that was some very calm water, the dock helps to differentiate the mirrored images. In the last one I imagine winter from a tire's point of view, quite unusual, I don't think I've ever seen a ground level view taken from pathways cut into snow. Neat! Wonder how that view would look when the vehicle is a dog sled? Leash up your poochies to a tobaggon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers