Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back Alley St. Paul

One cool morning in September, I got up early and wandered around downtown St. Paul.  I found myself exploring alleys, of all places.  Here are a few photos I found interesting.  I hope you enjoy them.

Doors are cool, and this one caught my eye.



At the far end of this alley, something caught my eye.  It's a....

...Piano.

Directly behind me in this shot there was what appeared to be somebody's sleeping quarters for the previous night.  That small corner of pavement also doubled as their toilet and eating area...



I've said it before...  Doors are cool.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Followers