Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Here and There

These are several pictures I have taken over the last month or so, with the exception of the two photographs of houses which were taken last year and in 2012.

Unlived on Selby


Bricks and Beams 


Quiet Desolation


Refinery at Minus 25 


Stairwell 55414 


Como Pavilion 


JAX Building Elevator Shaft  


Old Cottage Grove Farm House

Shadow and Lines at the Conservatory


Up is Down - Reflections 


Inconspicuous Watching - The Part-Time Job


Nothing to See Here Folks - The Authority of Bonsai Rabbit

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. Just wonderful. The things you go looking for and how you present them to us in your compositions really is photographic art at its finest. Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I appreciate your talent and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite post so far. I love the architectural shots like "Brick and Beams" or the farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The old farm house........nice. Very nice. Have I ever been there? Maybe. Maybe not. I am sure I have been to a place just like it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you creatively(?) look at things Dave. That is what I want to see for me. Now I just shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vern. From my perspective, your photos aren't the result of you just shooting. They are only one way that you display to others your faith, spirituality, and beauty of nature. Your passion is very evident in your nature and wildlife photography, and I think they're beautiful photos.

      Delete
  6. I had the time to sit and just enjoy...thank you Dave. I truly enjoy your work. As said above, thank you for sharing. You have a special talent that takes me places.....thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers