Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Down by The River

St. Paul and Minneapolis are considered "twins", but anyone who has been to both of these large cities knows very well that they feel very, very different.  I've wandered the streets, and sometimes alleys, of both cities, even hanging out under bridges, looking for things to photograph.  Today, I spent a little time in my favorite of the two, St. Paul, down by the river.  Yep, spent a little time under a bridge too.  I hope some of my photos give you a feeling what it was like.



"Slam"
Under the Wabasha Street Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers