Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Photos from 2015

I recently realized it has been over a year since I've posted some photos and, since I have several taking up space on my hard drive, I think it's time to post a new blog.  These were all taken over the course of 2015.

The moon over the Crashed Ice grounds in January 2015 as shot from atop the St. Joseph's Hospital Parking Ramp.


Sunset on flower display




Woman Lake Getaway


Distant Storm Reflecting on Woman Lake 

The Milky Way 



If you'd like to see more of my photos, click on my archived links below.

Thanks for Visiting!





6 comments:

  1. I loved all of these pictures, especially up at Woman Lake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. My favorites are the sunset on flower display (warm and peaceful), and the two black & white photos. That little shack in the woods seems like it has stories to tell. Green sky at night, is that the northern lights we see? Quite sci-fi there! Finally, that Milky Way photo, I really like that cloud deck that is coming up from the horizon. Actually, my mind wants that cloud deck to be moving away, down into the horizon, like pulling back a ceiling to reveal the open expanse of the universe above. I guess that just became one of my favorites, too!

    Well done, Sir!

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You and I have ridden by that little shack many, many times on our way to pie in Stockholm. Almost impossible to see in the summer, but I just happened to be looking to my left in February as we drove by it.

      Delete
  3. great shots Dave especially the snow trail with shack and boat at dock. Can't wait to get back to Minnesota in June to do some fishing and this picture really makes me want to be there to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vern! Take me fishing when you come back up!

      Delete
  4. The dock and boat make me want to be there so bad. I wish summer was all the time up there. The peace and quiet of Woman Lake looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Followers