Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Quiet time after the Great Minnesota Get Together.

Recently, my friend Steve invited me to tag along with him while he wandered the deserted fairgrounds at night.  With the exception of a red Jeep and an older white BMW sedan that constantly circled the area (security guards?), the fairgrounds were void of people.  There were no lines at the food building either...  Here's a few shots I got.

Looking north on Cosgrove

One large blade in front of the Eco-Experience Minnesota building.  Note my friend, Steve, laying on his back at the base of the blade, gaining a different perspective of the blades's massive size.



No lines at the Information Booth either.  A really cool spaceship flew into the frame just as I took this picture.  I wish I could have got another shot but, um.....  Okay, it's just a street light.

Yes, there is a Caterpillar Kingdom.

This happy, blue-eyed fellow is the king of Caterpillar Kingdom.  A blue-eyed caterpillar...  Alrighty then.

Despite the lack of lines, there was still quite a wait time at the Sky Ride.





Another "Stranger in the Night".  The appearance of shady characters meant it was time to leave.

Thanks for visiting my page!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful photography as usual...smooches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave for more great photos. I love your humor.

      Delete

Followers