Welcome to one way I share my photography hobby and some of my travels. I hope you enjoy these photos and perhaps the story that accompanies them. Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Celt Fest 2013

Last summer, we were invited to a really cool gathering fondly known as Celt Fest.  This was a very neat experience on many levels.  Even though only a small handful of people knew us, we felt like we were amongst a barnful of friends.  Oh yeah, this Celt Fest took place in a very cool, very old, barn.  There was Scotch, Celtic music, Scotch, great conversation, and Scotch.  Here are some photos I took whilst I was there.

The Barn

 Pretty Red Head

Good Music


Fire Poi.  Very entertaining to watch.



There was the Awesome gun show contest

Winner of the Awesome gun show contest!


Little Miss Red Boots when she had a ton of energy

Little Miss Red Boots as the night wore on and she napped on a barn couch

Thanks for looking at my photos!


6 comments:

  1. Cheers! Cool spinning flame photos.

    -Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Cool spinning flame photos.

    -Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! I am still laughing as I type. I don't think I had seen the gun show pics before now. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Pics as usual. Fun night... Great job. Love you, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Followers